it is time now to prune the rose bushes.

it is time now to prune the rose bushes.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

hah!

so I am drowning in school work. I am drowning in everything it seems like... The rain has been super sticky and wet for dAYS and it has been cold and disgusting out. It's valentine's day, or 2 amish after valentines day, and I spent it picking up my things from my recently broken up with exes apartment. SUCKS! I'm sure she's suffering more than me though, I took good care of her. Maybe now she can branch out and pull herself out of the mess that she's in. Maybe I was holding her back? WHO KNOWS.. I have all these things due... all this stuff going on... It's making me feel like poop.. meanwhile I miss all the friends that I ignored while I was with her. it's sad. all of it.. *growl*